Right to Cancel
It is the intention of Diane Carlson and The Conscious Gourmet to run all programs as scheduled. We reserve the right, however, to cancel any program, for any reason, deemed necessary. Diane Carlson and The Conscious Gourmet will not be held liable for expenses incurred by the registrant in connection with the cancelled course, including but not limited to transportation or hotel expenses. We strongly recommend that the registrant purchase trip cancellation insurance. The cancellation policy is strictly adhered to.
In the event of a cancellation by the Conscious Gourmet, participant will receive a full refund.
- If a program is cancelled due to low enrollment, or any other reason deemed necessary by Diane Carlson, the registrant will receive a full refund.
- If a program is cancelled after it has begun due to reasons beyond our control, the registrant will receive a refund for the difference between the original fee and the value of the portion of the program already completed.
Cancellations, Refunds and Transfers
Cancellation must be in writing by e-mail or mail and its receipt confirmed by Diane Carlson. The following policy will be in effect if registrant cancels prior to the program start date:
- 91days prior to start date: 100% refund less a $100 cancellation fee.
- 90-61 days prior to start date: The $250 Administration/Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. All remaining monies will be refunded or transferred to a future program, if available.
- 60 days prior to the start date: No monies refunded; no monies transferred.
NOTE: Instead of a cancellation or transfer, registrant may send someone their place.
- We do not offer refunds in the event the registrant arrives for the Program late or leaves early.
- If either a couple or two individuals are traveling together and both cancel their reservations the appropriate cancellation fee applies for each individual.
- We do not offer refunds for any unused portions or any part of the itinerary in which the registration does not choose to participate.